• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football League

My lineup is set for the weekend, although Bennett is going to be the emergency 3rd QB for Tennessee. Not sure if that means he won't start at WR or not :dead:

No viable backup, will have to roll the dice on that one.

Does anyone want Lamont Jordon? Willing to trade pretty much anything in return.. Can't drop him since he is on the no drop list.

You mean a Raiduh? with that offense? what will you give me to take him off your hands? :)

Does anyone want Lamont Jordon? Willing to trade pretty much anything in return.. Can't drop him since he is on the no drop list.

:laugh: errrrrrr, no. :lick:

My QB's are ****ing sucking right now!! :mad:

Last edited:

My QB's are ****ing sucking right now!! :mad:

Serious suckage. :p

I have a couple of players that their games went errrrr, shall we say, not as planed. :s

Man, if lawman doesn't get 40 points minimum on the three players set for MNF he is gonna get his first lose. :eek:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :rolleyes:

*runs* Let the smack talk begin, weeeeeeeeeeee... :p

I'm down 2 points to my opponent, GradANimrod thanks to a 72 point showing from Hassellbeck.

I have a kicker and my defense, he has McAllister - go Reggie Bush :::)

I'm down 2 points to my opponent, GradANimrod thanks to a 72 point showing from Hassellbeck.

I have a kicker and my defense, he has McAllister - go Reggie Bush :::)

YOU?? Im down 27 points and all I have left is Warrick Dunn...

Now that is not saying he cant get the points, but Im not holding my breath... Heck even Kerry collins got me some points...

and Davis went out hurt before even catching a stinking pass....

:(

Well, I'm sitting pretty good right now.. 126.1 point lead over lawman heading into tonight.

I got Colston vs jenkins, bush, and crumpler..

Unless the 3 of them have abnormally large games tonight, I should pull this out this week and sit in #1 heading into bye week hell for me.. (I need to do some serious juggling.. week 6 I have 2 of my 3 QB's on bye weeks!)

Heh heh, this week for me was a bye week nightmare. I got lucky 'cause production by two of my players was... let's just say very lacking. :D

But yeah, I think you're gonna give Lawman his first lose. I really doubt that those three players set for tonight are gonna get 40+ points each. I just hope that my hunch of playing Micheal Vick instead of Eli Manning was a good one. So far not playing Eli was iffy, he got 57 points. If Vick does a number on New Orleans then It's all gravy.

Well, I'm sitting pretty good right now.. 126.1 point lead over lawman heading into tonight.

I got Colston vs jenkins, bush, and crumpler..

Unless the 3 of them have abnormally large games tonight, I should pull this out this week and sit in #1 heading into bye week hell for me.. (I need to do some serious juggling.. week 6 I have 2 of my 3 QB's on bye weeks!)

A large portion of that thanks to Bulger I might add: 53.31

someone owes me...

Heh

Heh heh, this week for me was a bye week nightmare. I got lucky 'cause production by two of my players was... let's just say very lacking. :D

But yeah, I think you're gonna give Lawman his first lose. I really doubt that those three players set for tonight are gonna get 40+ points each. I just hope that my hunch of playing Micheal Vick instead of Eli Manning was a good one. So far not playing Eli was iffy, he got 57 points. If Vick does a number on New Orleans then It's all gravy.

If Vick has the support he has the last two games, he and Warrick Dunn will make a new NFL record...

2 people 1 QB and 1 RB with two games 100 yards rushing each... kind of neat to think about really...

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

A large portion of that thanks to Bulger I might add: 53.31

someone owes me...

Heh

:D

Naw.. Favre had a MUCh bigger day for me (last week too actually) 75.35 points from Favre.

Bulger has actually been my least productive QB so for.. (although last week was his one good week for me)

Of course, Chambers and his 54.75 points for the season is not quite as good as Bulger's 100.19 total points this season.. Still, we both agreed to the trade :)

Naw.. Favre had a MUCh bigger day for me (last week too actually) 75.35 points from Favre.

Bulger has actually been my least productive QB so for.. (although last week was his one good week for me)

Of course, Chambers and his 54.75 points for the season is not quite as good as Bulger's 100.19 total points this season.. Still, we both agreed to the trade :)
Well Fitz, you may have me but remember every sunday any one can loss, but it monday so I still have hope there.

Well Fitz, you may have me but remember every sunday any one can loss, but it monday so I still have hope there.

very true.. I think I might win this week, but the next couple weeks will be tough for me as I have some serious bye week issues to figure out.

edit: so.. what will someone offer in exchange for Shockey? (looking for another WR for my team)

*hehe*

I just found this thread Googling myself :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back