Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football League

My lineup is set for the weekend.

Good luck all, here's to my first win, eventhough everyone voted against me :up:

Bull, everyone voted for ya. But you're Fish Bait anyway, hahahaha. :p

Question, How do you pick up a player from waivers?

Last edited:

O.K. I figured that out. But I did two and only one came up added to my roster. Is there something I missed 'cause I see that you can do more than one on the same day, KC did so I figured that we all can. The player I want is on wavers but not listed on Free Agent list. The player that did get put on my roster was a Wavers player but when he got put on the Transaction list as my team picking him up, he is listed as Free Agent. I izz very confus-ed. Someone explain.

I'm confused too :D

If you try to pick someone up who is on Waivers, usually there is a 2-day delay and it says that. You can queue as many players as you desire, but if someone has a higher waiver priroity than you, they would be able to grab him.

Make sense?

Man this Yahoo fantasy crap is inconsistent. Last week we had some points already even though the Monday night game still wasn't played. This week the points are all still at zero. Man, this Yahoo thing is crappy.

It's not crappy, you just aren't reading the fine print :D

The live points that you had last week were a feature that only happens in week 1. This is to sell their "Stattracker" add-on, which is $9.95 for the rest of the year. Everyone gets it free in week 1 to see how it works, and after that it gets shut off unless you buy it.

Cool thing is I am in 2 leagues, and I only had to buy it once to use it for both :cool:

That being said, it's a down-to-the-wire finish for Fitzy and me - whoever has a better performance out of their RB will make the difference :eek:

That being said, it's a down-to-the-wire finish for Fitzy and me - whoever has a better performance out of their RB will make the difference :eek:

yup.. my quick tally has me up by just under 4 points.. Parker vs. Taylor.. and I got my Pitt D going tonight. All I need is for Fred Taylor and my Pitt D to stay within 4 points of Parker. Darn Burleson did nothing for me this week. Had he done SOMETHING I would have had a little more comfortable lead.. (of course, Toomer had a MONSTER game for me this week:) )

And darn Gonaads already picked up McMichael.. I was hoping he would still be there after the weekend games so I could pick him up!

Dang, didn't notice you had a D as well.

Poop!!

I need a few touchdowns from Willie, which probably won't happen because they hand it off to other RB's in the Red Zone to not pound on Parker so much :(

Heh heh, Yup, McMichael should be a good addition. As for you two, basically that D of Pitt is gonna be the difference between you two. Looks like KC is gonna be 0 and 2 goin into week 3. :D

StatTracker huh... *spits* phooy, frickin Yahoo.

Eli saved it for me. I had a feeling he was gonna rebound from loosin to his bro. Plus the Eagles fell asleep at the end. :p

Last edited:

I think what you meant to say is the Eagles fell APART at the end.

That game was truly pathetic, nice win for the Giants tho

Go Willie Parker - Free Williee!! :D

Fell asleep fell apart, semantics. :p

Daaaaaaaaaamn, Pitt got shut the f*** out! :eek:

I smell a KC upset on fitz. :p

Well, maybe not. Taylor did much better than Paker.

What burned you KC was goin with Detroit's D instead of Seattle's D. 1 point instead of 13, yikes. How could you think that Detroit was gonna stop Chicago? *shakes head*

Last edited:

Jags are for real...just on the D alone. Big hitting game.

What burned you KC was goin with Detroit's D instead of Seattle's D. 1 point instead of 13, yikes. How could you think that Detroit was gonna stop Chicago? *shakes head*

I think you mean an fitz upset over KC (as he was favored to win). I was already up by 4 points heading into todays game..

Parker had a Bad day and Taylor gained some decent yards. I'm pretty sure I won after tonight.

As for detroit.. stopping chicago.. well, they did a very good job of stopping a very good Seattle Offense. And they were playing a chicago offense that only scored 1 touchdown on a bad GB team. (Yes, Chicago scored 2 touchdowns, but remember one was a special team touchdown - had nothing to do with the chicago offense)

Meanwhile, the Seattle D last week played good against a bad Detroit offense. Not hard for a defense to look good against the detroit offense. This game was not really a test of the Seattle defense. Then you look at the matchup this week and see that they were going to play a more potent offense in Kurt Warner and Edge..

Not knowing how well (or how bad) the teams would play, I would be more afraid of Warner/Fitzgerald/Boldin/Edge than Grossman/Jones/Moose.

Hindsight is 20/20...

I myself would have opted for Seattle's D over Detroit. Hindsight, no. Gut, yes. :D

Well I thought that Arizona had a better offense over Chicago, and then Chicago would score less points.

What I didn't see coming, is that fool from the Lions predicting a victory. That should have been a notice to switch right there - oh well.

I think you mean an fitz upset over KC (as he was favored to win). I was already up by 4 points heading into todays game..

Parker had a Bad day and Taylor gained some decent yards. I'm pretty sure I won after tonight.

As for detroit.. stopping chicago.. well, they did a very good job of stopping a very good Seattle Offense. And they were playing a chicago offense that only scored 1 touchdown on a bad GB team. (Yes, Chicago scored 2 touchdowns, but remember one was a special team touchdown - had nothing to do with the chicago offense)

Meanwhile, the Seattle D last week played good against a bad Detroit offense. Not hard for a defense to look good against the detroit offense. This game was not really a test of the Seattle defense. Then you look at the matchup this week and see that they were going to play a more potent offense in Kurt Warner and Edge..

Not knowing how well (or how bad) the teams would play, I would be more afraid of Warner/Fitzgerald/Boldin/Edge than Grossman/Jones/Moose.

Hindsight is 20/20...

Your reasoning is exactly what I was thinking. Parker is hurting me and it sucks.

But it's only a matter of time, and all I need to do is get into the top 4 to make the playoffs.

Of course, that would require me to win some games :D

Nice match Fitz :)

For what it's worth, even though I am 0-2 I am 3rd in overall points, and only 7 points out of second. My team is doing well I'm just facing slightly better teams each week. I would hope it's only a matter of time....

-edit-

I just beefed up my Defense, grabbing Atlanta and San Diego - both are elite in regards to defense at this point, hopefully they can keep it up. Should be a good test for Atlanta this week against NO

Also got Cotchery, haven't heard of him before this year but he's got a solid season so far and I had an empty slot due to bye weeks.

Even though I'm 0-2, this stuff is fun :D

Everyone glad we did it?

Whoever GradeANimrods is - you will be my first victim!! At least I hope, both my QB's are going up against reasonable defenses and Pennington is a risk anytime he's out there....

Last edited:

Also got Cotchery, haven't heard of him before this year but he's got a solid season so far and I had an empty slot due to bye weeks.

*sigh*

I was going to see how Cotchery did this next week and possibly pick him up after week 3.. ah well..

edit:
WIth the Bye weeks starting up, anyone want to talk trade? I'm still looking for another wide out and am willing to give up a RB in return.

I might be interested if I have anyone you need.

Can't login to the page atm, but send me a trade if you wish :)

Once again it is voting TIME!!

VOTE for who you think will win...

:D

Man you are almost as bad as a politician :eek: :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back