• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football League

Boy am i lost,
What happened?

You had a nightmare Sunday. :p

CRAP...

I did the math and my expected returns for this team are dropping exponentially... If something doesnt turn around for me Im dog meat...

My average for the season should have been somewhere close to 251 a week... I barely scored 200... :(

I got to say it dont look to good for the home team...

Yeah, that's the way I seem to see some of my players too. The thing is if the team (the actual team your player is on) as a whole doesn't fair well and the player doesn't get used or is used in a very limited role then his points go down in an ugly way. Sucks but we izz stuck with that. :s

It sucks for me when Phillilp Rivers only passed 11x's and of those only 2 went to Antonio Gates.

If Rivers's numbers were higher, I'm sure Gates's would be as well.

It sucks for me when Phillilp Rivers only passed 11x's and of those only 2 went to Antonio Gates.

If Rivers's numbers were higher, I'm sure Gates's would be as well.

Oh Gawd... ok lets see if I can break this down:

Bledsoe: Dismal performance in the way of FF points three INTs will do that
Palmer: THeir offense is yet to gel together, although he threw NO INTS
C. Chambers: 12 attempts tell me Im in like flin with chambers being Culpeppers MAIN receiver... time will tell..
T. Holt: Pay DIRT! 7 receptions for 80 yards aint to shabby but I expect he will have much better
S. Smith: OUT for another week? Looks that way... last year was his best year in the NFL, I was hoping to see a repeat performance...
W. Dunn: FINALLY... a very bright star... THANK GOD, someone who paid off... a league leading 132 yds rishing and 1 reception...
J Addai: not much in the way of rushing but 3 receptions
V Davis: Davis will be a main weapon for SF provided he doesnt keep dropping passes.. 5 receptions and 1 TD
M. Muhammad:Ahh the veteran pays off.... 6 receptions and 102 yds... GOOO MOOSE!
J. Walker: still hurting but playing decent.. come on Javon
E. Kennison: another veteran with speed but didnt do much week 1...
L. Maroney: This I am hoping is my sleeper... time wil tell...
C. Cooley: Coach Gibbs has me disapointed I took Cooley, I could have chosen one of the top 3 defenses instead...
Ben Troupe: Tennesee's TE wasnt used to his full effectiveness... what gives? One reception?

Grrr... changes made... we will see what happens...

I think I have a headache... I got to stop thinking FF right now...

Settle down boy, settle down :D

*takes screenshot of your predictions too*

We can compare in a few weeks :smoker:

Settle down boy, settle down :D

*takes screenshot of your predictions too*

We can compare in a few weeks :smoker:

LOL

maybe you missed the point where I was no where NEAR the predicted expectations??? :dead:
CRAP...
I did the math and my expected returns for this team are dropping exponentially... If something doesnt turn around for me Im dog meat... My average for the season should have been somewhere close to 251 a week... I barely scored 200... :(
I got to say it dont look to good for the home team...

I was simply complaining that I have this many names of such a high caliber, and not doing squat... as of yet anyway... and yes I realize it os only week one... :lick:

Last edited:

First week is tough, and there are some great matchups this weekend.

I love Football :)

Mlakrid, you have for gone the biggest thing of all about football, players get hurt. I mean a top player today, out for the season the next. You watch for sleepers, great back ups, and keep your eyes on the stats of the best playing team, and there trick plays, wait minutes reading about your sadness I'm telling you my secerts, oh well make a better season for all. Good Luck eveyone this weekend, and look out for the law!

Mlakrid, you have for gone the biggest thing of all about football, players get hurt. I mean a top player today, out for the season the next. You watch for sleepers, great back ups, and keep your eyes on the stats of the best playing team, and there trick plays, wait minutes reading about your sadness I'm telling you my secerts, oh well make a better season for all. Good Luck eveyone this weekend, and look out for the law!

*ringer!*
whistle.gif

Oh, but I said this already. Didn't I? :D

hey lawman!!! Trooper or Muni?

I'll get Lawmen next time, he's minee! :smoker:

Mr"K", how do you say, "in your dreams.

Not, just a lover of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh No, I didnt forget...

Thats why I limited who I chose from the "CAN NOT DROP LIST" as assigned by Yahoo... and I drafted 2 rookies in J Addai and V. Davis...

and then picked up solid verterans such as Kennison and M. Muhammad, and Javon Walker...

I know how this works, it has just been a while since I played a FF I have been playing F Basketball...

It will be a very interesting year for sure...

hey lawman!!! Trooper or Muni?
Sheriff Deputy

Oh No, I didnt forget...

Thats why I limited who I chose from the "CAN NOT DROP LIST" as assigned by Yahoo... and I drafted 2 rookies in J Addai and V. Davis...

and then picked up solid verterans such as Kennison and M. Muhammad, and Javon Walker...

I know how this works, it has just been a while since I played a FF I have been playing F Basketball...

It will be a very interesting year for sure...
So, we need to get basketball league together this year also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Y'all need to stop dreaming about me :D

And fwiw, I'm up for doing all sports for Fantasy Leagues :eek: :)

Table Tennis (AKA Ping Pong)?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back