Wallpapers... Post and Request

Ok.. I think this should work, Thanks goes to b0r of neowin.. :) I took your advice.. Thank you!! Wow... 2gigs of storage space.. :)

Anyway.. Click on this link.

Enter:

username = Beginning
Password = Somehow

Remember it's case sensitive.. :)

On the left towards the bottom of the page is a folder called " Walls " the Aqua walls are in there.. :)

Please treat my space with respect..... :ninja:

Cheers...

ok, i highly doubt anyone would say this picture sux. and i in no way take credit for the pic, since there's no chance that my camera would have ever been able to take such a stunning pic, especially one at 3008x2000 resolution. found this in a news link on fark.com. putting the 2 links. one with the actual news story and cropped pic, the other with the full picture.

news+crop: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap041007.html
full pic: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0410/moonlightning_besel_f02.jpg

Probably main reason it's so good of a pic is, if you haven't already noticed, it's from NASA. probably gonna try to use the thing as my wallpaper for both laptop and desktop.

That a sweet!

Just made me a Wallpaper with it and now usin it. Great image ElementalDragon. :)

gonaads: if you made a wallpaper out of it... why not post it? kinda looks funny on my desktop when using it. can only get a resolution of 1280x1024

O.K. here they be...

click 'n gaze 1152x864 PNG

Thanks, Had great material to work with. :)

wow.... think that's the best picture i ever posted. :) lots of people seem to love what came of it.

Requesting walls of building/city scenaries... Real photographs pieces please.

Beginning posted bunch of these on the previous page but they were all bunched up together. I especially liked the second one to the right. Cuz I'd prefer a blue tone if it is possible.

Blade195 said:
Requesting walls of building/city scenaries... Real photographs pieces please.

Beginning posted bunch of these on the previous page but they were all bunched up together. I especially liked the second one to the right. Cuz I'd prefer a blue tone if it is possible.

I have some here if ya wanna look through them.

WallPapers

ElementalDragon said:
wow.... think that's the best picture i ever posted. :) lots of people seem to love what came of it.

Here's another lightning wallpaper.

zzzzzap it

gonaads..... is that a real pic? if so.... i'd hate to be the person taking that picture. he probably had a bit of a squishy surprise in his pants after that one. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back