Wallpapers... Post and Request

Huh?
huh.gif
huh.gif

I wasn't trying to fight. I really thought what he said was funny.

Everything's fine at my end. Let me make this clear, I have no problem with gonaads.
smile.gif

Hmph!!!.. Yeah right... :) If your going to have at it, at least get us tickets.. :)

No we're not going to and we don't even plan to.
smile.gif

the latest walls I have cycled off my desktop...

kudos to the artists who made them... and for DeviantArt for its great community...

Last edited:
[Wall]BumpyXP

I was bored... Just something simple... Hope it's not to busy... :) This a not so nice looking version, a 1.6m version can be gotten from my DA gallery.. :)

Attachments

• BumpyXP_16x12_Prev.jpg
    BumpyXP_16x12_Prev.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 132
Beginning said:
I was bored... Just something simple... Hope it's not to busy... :) This a not so nice looking version, a 1.6m version can be gotten from my DA gallery.. :)

*must not use that word... must resist... getting weak... must nooooooooooot*

Errrrrrrrrrr... cute.
whistle.gif
biggrin.gif

Sazar said:
the latest walls I have cycled off my desktop...

kudos to the artists who made them... and for DeviantArt for its great community...
really love the 3rd one sazar. :D

Excellent wallpaper, looks much better at night than during the day :)

Anyone know where I can upload these walls? It's a 22meg zipfile.. :) If I zip each one seperatly they range from 1meg to 5.8megs in size...

Attachments

• Aqua_Walls_Preview.jpg
    Aqua_Walls_Preview.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 122

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back