The Really Long Thread

*walks into thread*..:eek: .....*turns back*.....goes to find a paper bag:s

Pink Sock! Woot Woot

444874.jpg
http://img.sheezyart.com/preview/44/444874.jpg

Capn' she can't take anymore!!!!

She's gonna BLOW!!!!!!

It's Mega Maid! She's switchin from suck to blow!

Ohh Nooo Look out!!

I See Your Swharts is bigger than Mine.

There's trout for dinner today. Reminded me of the "trout slaps" in the IRC channel. :D

I think I'll have more Pumpknin Pie. I don't care for trout much.

Tittles said:
Pink Sock! Woot Woot

444874.jpg

I don't know what you guys are so up in arms about, ^^^^^^ is what I was talking about the whole time :nervous:

kcnychief said:
I don't know what you guys are so up in arms about, ^^^^^^ is what I was talking about the whole time :nervous:

:laugh:

Tonight should be awsome!

Bunch of girls want to come over after the school dance tonight :). My parents are gone for the weekend and somehow they heard about it. Girls that wanna drink and at my house are the best :p.

So expect posting from me tonight muhaaaaaaa

NetRyder said:
Oh damn.....you guys are sick. SICK SICK SICK! :eek:
*Does a 180 and runs away from thread*

I'd personally ban you forever if you did!

I'd ban him and when he'd try to get on to the forums I'd re-direct him to a)tubgirl b)goatse c)lemon party

And yes I've been subjected all three at some point of my life on the Internet. :(

I don't suggest you Google them up...but if you're curious...:lick: :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back