The Really Long Thread

Grandmaster said:
Nothing new about that :p

True, but still sucks. Only thing keeping me going is after next week, GRADUATION baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kcnychief said:
Blood Gulch is a good map for that.

Yeah it is...its the demo version so thats the only map we have :).

They call me names left and right. I laugh my arse off the whole time.

Tittles said:
Yeah it is...its the demo version so thats the only map we have :).

They call me names left and right. I laugh my arse off the whole time.

Those jeeps ****in rule!

Only ban is when someone strifes back and forth with a pistol shooting at you, and you are stuck doing donuts trying to run them over :yowch:

Blood Gultch in Halo 2 absolutely blows. It was a classic for Halo, but they throughouly ruined it for number 2. :/ It used to be my favorite map.

Lockout is where its at in Halo 2 ;)

I think the Multi-player maps are wayyyyyy to big in Halo 2, for the most part.

Yeah Blood Gultch 2 does sukc anus.

Haven't play H2 in awhile. Sometimes I forget you can't do alot of the things in Halo that you can do in H2 which has cost me a few kills :(.

Games with 3-4 people on each side are perfect for Halo 2. Anymore and it feels too crowded.

In fact my favorite mode is double team. 2 v 2. Mmm. But I have't touched my Xbox for 2 weeks :/

I disagree with the maps being too big though, there's only Coagulation, huge snowy map (heh never play it so I can't remember what its called), and the cavy map. Yes real technical there but that's only 3 huge maps out of 16 maps...and I'm sure most people's memories fail when they are pushing 31 hours of no sleep. :p

Grandmaster said:
Games with 3-4 people on each side are perfect for Halo 2. Anymore and it feels too crowded.

In fact my favorite mode is double team. 2 v 2. Mmm. But I have't touched my Xbox for 2 weeks :/

I disagree with the maps being too big though, there's only Coagulation, huge snowy map (heh never play it so I can't remember what its called), and the cavy map. Yes real technical there but that's only 3 huge maps out of 16 maps...and I'm sure most people's memories fail when they are pushing 31 hours of no sleep. :p

LOL

I want to play the new ones and see what they are like. I dislike the snowy one.

I went around that many hours a few weeks ago. Screwed my hours up for a few days.

Grandmaster said:
And why did you do that?

It was a friday and got up at 7am for school like always. Got home at 3am friday night/saturday morning but couldn't sleep. Ended up not sleeping till 1amish saturday night.

Sleep all day sunday which then got me all messed up like I was on 3rd shift lol

When I was in the store the other day wetting my pants over the COD2 demo for Xbox 360, I saw a box for Halo 3.............

kcnychief said:
When I was in the store the other day wetting my pants over the COD2 demo for Xbox 360, I saw a box for Halo 3.............

Yeah COD2 is an awsome game. I beat one of the levels at those one dudes house with the 360s

I doubt you saw a halo 3 box...loser

Tittles said:
Yeah COD2 is an awsome game. I beat one of the levels at those one dudes house with the 360s

I doubt you saw a halo 3 box...loser

I did see a box actually, however there were no screenshots on it. It was a demo/empty box.

Nice new avatar Grandmaster, looks like you are trying to sit on someone's face :laugh:

Well, I direct them.(;p) Too bad I couldn't get this one down to size without screwing up the colors.

Mods shouldn't have an avatar size limit :/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back