The Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird discussion (Part 3)

AHH SCREW IT, NONE OF U GET ANYMORE REP POINTS! :p hahaha its not working, when i want to give reps ill open ie

Jewelzz said:
No problem, although I don't know what the suite is so I'm guessing I don't run it :p
Jewelzz if your running Mozilla and it's not Firefox then it's "Mozilla Suite" aka Seamonkey. :)

themafia_69 said:
there are ones with out the slogans, i wanted them hehe, ill post a link to all of them now that u mentioned it, sorry

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=node/view/3318

btw i am having a problem, im not blocking popups, and wheni try to give people rep somtimes in mozilla it just scrolls to the top of the page? how can i fix this

ahh now i cant click on the add link, so its definetly somthing wrong,

No need to be sorry " JUST MAKE DAMN SURE YA NEVER DO IT AGIAN!!!"

lolol j/k thanks for the wallpapers without the slogon!! Thats what was looking for .. :)

tom9042 said:
I set the Blue page as my desktop and it changed my homepage to a Firefox page and got rid of all my bookmarks. I guess I can trust Firefox, I just can't trust owlnet.rice.edu!
Thats really interesting .. I take it perhaps you were using IE? I don't know how saving/setting a jpg as your desktop could do all that. :(

i put both the ones that i downloaded into my pictures folder and left it for the very nice nostaglisc screen saver

Xie said:
Thats really interesting .. I take it perhaps you were using IE? I don't know how saving/setting a jpg as your desktop could do all that. :(

I'm using version 1.0 preview release of Firefox. I rebooted my machine this morning by mistake (I'm running Folding@home) and just made sure folding was running again---I didn't open the browser. It's the only thing I've changed since I downloaded the page. I'll investigate later. Now I have to do some painting around here to keep my wife happy.

The wallpaper is, indeed, just a jpeg, nothing else. I used Adaware, Spybot and AVG anti-virus and Spybot found Dropper in the Microsoft download manager. However, I use the Firefox download manager.

I guess I must have done something before I went to bed last night while I was tired. Sorry themafia_69 for the trouble.

themafia_69 said:
still doing it, i think im ganna have to remove the folder,

just a question but are you using tabbrowser extensions?
while I had that I couldn't give any rep points

hey guys - running Firefox on my laptop and just observed it is taking around 27 - 45% of my CPU :eek: this is just with a few tabs open and not doing anything special....

Am about to close it down and fire it up again to see if that helps....

[EDIT] Yeah that fixed it, anyone else seen this behaviour though? It's quite undesirable in your browser! [/EDIT]

Tuffgong4 said:
just a question but are you using tabbrowser extensions?
while I had that I couldn't give any rep points
nope, not using them, dont even know what they are, unless u mean did i use the tabs, which i accedently did once, anyways its back to normal now

Problem with 1.0 tab settings

OK I'm using the new Mozilla with tabbed browser extensions.

However depsite setting external links to open in a new tab and internal to open in current tab, all links open in a new tab.

So if someone posted a link here to Microsoft.com it would open in this window which is a bit inconvenient.

I am missing summut here?

Internal links would be links to threads within this fourm etc...

Can't say I'd heard of it before, does look interesting though.

Shoulda submitted it as news Tuffgong, I just posted on the front page about 5 mins ago

oh well I don't really care about, ya know the hey I posted that first and didn't get credit stuff...!!

Yes that part is funny

but hey good find I will give you a cookie at Christmas for that.!!!!

SPeedY_B said:
Can't say I'd heard of it before, does look interesting though.
It seems to support quite a few players...i think I'm going to give it a shot!

am I the one who gets the cookie!!!!!!!!

I would submit news if I got cookies!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back