What Razor do you use?

Womens shavers, ha
what a joke. My Girlfriend tried a fresh blade of my shaver and she said it kicked ass on any of those crappy women shavers lol

Women's shaver's are useless,I agree with your girlfriend ZeroHour, men's are alot better :D

Get the quattro then Evil_Marge. It has guards so you cant cut yourself with it either and damn its close :D

Plain old Mach 3 Turbo for me. Does the job though.

LordOfLA said:
Just the plain old Mach3 that Gillete sent me free as a 16th birthday advertising ploy :p

worked too, I liked it so much I buy their stuff all the time :D
Haha, same here.
laugh.gif

damn thats cool, howd they know u turned 16 and needed one hehe

Must use it to draw on stubble rather than take it away :eek: :p

hahahaha, nah my grandpa used to use them (bic shavers not pens hehe), Allah yer7amo (god bless his soul) My friend's brother got him a m3 with the vibration mechanism like someone mentioned i forgot who, its cool! they dont have them here though yet

i use mach 3 turbo (red ferrari edition--yeah baby!) and im thinking of trying that m3 with the vibrator that supposedly pulls hair up so u can get a closer shave

Has anybody actually compared the two, is the new version better then the original Mach 3 Turbo?

Also use an m3 power here, but I paid £10, therefore it is better.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back