Wallpapers... Post and Request

vern said:
Do you have a clearer version of these? Instead of the semi blurred version? If you have em at 1280x1024, that'd be even better. :D

You had asked me if I had un-blurred versions of these walls... sorry it took so long to respond. :)

They are 1152x864

If I make them any bigger they would look odd.

Last edited:
Vetrius said:
netryder.. my girlfriend is requesting your three penguins for a desktop... andway i cna get a hold of them for a bg? (1024*768)

Not quite that, but it's a good one.

Attachments

• Igloo.jpeg
    Igloo.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 131
Isn't it posted somewhere in this thread?

Vetrius said:
netryder.. my girlfriend is requesting your three penguins for a desktop... andway i cna get a hold of them for a bg? (1024*768)

I think you should PM him about it.
wink.gif

Vetrius: Just a simple wallpaper I made using those penguins. Hope you like it.
1600x1200

Yeah, the colors of GameCube wallpaper are cool. I didn't make it though.
wink.gif

nah... she wanted the penguins to cover the entire background... not jsut small ones... and she wants the ones from his sig... i'll try and get around to PM'ing him...

yes, but covering the entire screen... not just in the middle.... blond dancer..likes cute stuff

Vetrius said:
yes, but covering the entire screen... not just in the middle.... blond dancer..likes cute stuff

That's the only size that is available, I think. If you try to stretch them, the resolution is going to suck.

Here are a few...

Last edited:
and then some... :D

Last edited:
Here is one I think she might like.

Next to it is the DeskTop capture I started with. :)

Last edited:
Hey Vetrius, didn't see your post earlier. Sorry about that.
smile.gif

I don't think you'll be able to find the same penguins in a wallpaper that is completely covered with them. The only ones I've seen around look somewhat like the ones gonaads posted, with the penguins at the center. In any case, here is the background that I got the penguins in my sig from:

Attachments

• Penguins.jpeg
    Penguins.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 97
The intro at that site is hella funny. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back