The Really Long Thread

you know it bitch :p

p.s 13.2%

Last edited by a moderator:
what with interest rate cuts and other issues your thread percentage has dropped henny - no one beats the credit crunch :p

I thought that was no one expects the Spanish Inquisition! Happy Birthday!

*Goes to copyright the title of thread*

Sure ya will, uh huh yep. :rolleyes:

Hey Carpo. :)

I just had a yummy cheese, egg and sausage sandwich on rye :)

Isn't that special. :speechless:

Hey KC I heard that you took part in a servey.

This survey asked people if they had sex in the shower. 50% said yes and it was ok.

You and the other 50% said they had never been in prison!! :eek: :p

Just for that comment I'm going to make sure I'm positioned before you in the Fantasy Baseball draft and be sure to pick Tim Lincecum :eek:

Just for that comment I'm going to make sure I'm positioned before you in the Fantasy Baseball draft and be sure to pick Tim Lincecum :eek:

Soooo, are we "Pete n Repete" today? :D

Oh and as for your comment... not an ice cube's chance in hell. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back