The legacy project

Nice work EP and X :D

-edit- have to make it quick .. yet another thunder storm coming :(

Great to see everyone who loves this place taking part in making it better! I'd love to help move threads... I PM'd EP as well. :)

Thanks muzikool! The more the people, the faster we can make it happen.
happy.gif

Well, been moving quite a few Legacy Threads to their proper (I think... I hope :p) place in the Forums, buuuut there are some that had either links and/or attachments that are ummmm, gone.

What to done? I still moved them though... Oh and some have been posted by what are listed as "guests" and some by former members that did not reregister.

One was/is WiredBrain.

I will make a list of them, or try to anyway. :)

Also some are posts/threads by active members.

leedogg is one but he is listed as "guest".

http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=37770

[edit]Now I see why... it's case sensitive... Leedogg/leedogg

Someones gonna have ta do some serious searchin ta get them straightened out.

Hmm...I thought X-Istence said the names weren't case-sensitive.
Thankfully, EP changed mine from Netryder to NetRyder
happy.gif

O.K. Me done movin stuff for today. 2 a.m.
I'm fried. :p

Here is the list so far... first are the members that seem to be case sensitive as to their name. Now I don't remember which is the correct one on the Member's List ATM. I'll let someone else figure that one out. :p

Chastity/chastity
Dave Holbon/dave holbon
Doom/doom
Funky Dredd/funky dredd
Lee Dogg/lee dogg
Ragnarok/RagnaroK
Standard/standard
taurus/Taurus
thekore/theKore

Now the next ones seem to have removed or added something to their name. I think. :D

napalmnthemorning/Napalmnthemorni
Jz1397-4/Jz1397-5
Kermit/Kermit_The_Frog
tdinc/td_inc

Now these are not listed anywhere

adamg
almostfamous88
David Smith
DJC
enonemoose
fallenangel99
Famine
gleek
hah2k
hasan_ak
jkoXP
kc7sbf
kitct
lechtard
madmax1345
Mav882000
mobyj
mokuni
Nitris
oO ShifterZ Oo
pegusus
robuz
RogerPhillis
Seeking Up
slayer[X]
SnookBooger
WiredBrain
yrxt4
ZAnwar

This one I do not know if they are the same person. :confused:

(guest) G|ass --> http://www.osnn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37755

(actual member) Glass --> http://forum.osnn.net/member.php?u=246

More to follow... tomorrow. :D

I will be editing the lists accordingly.

I'd be glad to help also, tell me what to do and how and I'll do it as I have time in my hands atm (few days/weeks).
It's been a long time since I asked what I could do to help this site (Remember EP ?)

BTW, do we know when the join date is "fixed" ?

Muzikool, Howling Wolf and rushm001 ... I'll set you up either tomorrow night or Wednesday (when I'm off) and give you instructions. Thanks for offereing and waiting patiently :)

Looks like a lot of work guys ... good job on the job already done, and good luck for whats left to be done. Too bad I can't be of any help.

Been watching this - not sure where I fit in...

I thought my name was not one of the case sensitive variations - so I went looking and eventually found an old thread I had posted on - see here (7th post) ... Yet my post count has remained as though only OSNN posts counted... now I do not mind about this, but sometimes it could maybe be useful to refer back or be able to search my old posts. If nothing else I'd like to understand what's going on here.... is it that none of the posts in there count until the threads are moved out? :confused:

[EDIT] Now I see it - I had a capital G for Guy in the old name :rolleyes: - maybe someone could pick me up and throw me into the capital offenders legacy bucket? ;) [/EDIT]

Ok, I will see what I can do a little later.
Just got back from Wales a day early as I took a look at the work I had asked them to do and they hadn't done it, so left.

Jewelzz said:
Muzikool, Howling Wolf and rushm001 ... I'll set you up either tomorrow night or Wednesday (when I'm off) and give you instructions. Thanks for offereing and waiting patiently :)
Ok, me waiting patiently to help the whole community ;)

Electronic Punk said:
Ok, I will see what I can do a little later.
Just got back from Wales a day early as I took a look at the work I had asked them to do and they hadn't done it, so left.
nice :p :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back