Power of Together - Free Vista / Office 2007

You obviously have a distorted view of a cry baby. If you have nothing constructive to add to this conversation, go away.

my thoughts exactly. That's what a forum is for. To voice your concern and ask for feedback from other members about what is going on with this certain deal. I'm definitely not whining, I'm just saying I never thought it would be this easy to get software like this.

Was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this since they sold out?

They stated:
we will ship your gift within 6-8 weeks of the release to manufacturing of Windows Vista.

If you take 11/8/06 as the RTM date of Vista, 8 weeks from that date would be 1/4/07. Which begs the question.. have they started "shipping gifts" yet?

It did techincally RTM but I wonder if they are going to use 30th of Jan as a starting point?

Regardless, I've been playing for awhile now ;)

yeah.... i don't think the folks at MS would appreciate you knockin on their front door, abruptly followed by a "where's my copy of Vista Business?"

heard nothing at all. It's free which is something I never am lucky enough to get in on. So I'm pumped to finally get something like this.

New update.... not sure if you's got it in your e-mail yet.

Vista.jpg

cool, i signed up for the office a while ago, but have no idea what to do..he he, i should look into it!

got the free office email today. I would rather have the vista business, but I'll take what I can get for free.

You had to watch the videos before the supplies ran out.

i watched the videos before supplies ran out and I never received any confirmation :angry

Got my confirmation today as well..

Congratulations, you’ve learned how to build well-connected, visually stunning applications with Windows Vista, and now your free, full-licensed copy of Windows Vista Business is on its way.

Please be patient. We cannot ship your gift until Windows Vista Business is released to manufacturing. Your free software should arrive in six to eight weeks after RTM. If it doesn't arrive after eight weeks, please contact a customer service representative at Windows Vista and Office Kit Order Admin. Be sure to have your confirmation number xxxxx on hand.

But again.. they state "We cannot ship your gift until Windows Vista Business is released to manufacturing" but, as mentioned before, Vista did reach RTM already!

*sigh* i'm all confuzzled

well.... it says 6-8 weeks.... and seeing as we're already on at least the 6th week.... they should either arrive soon, or right around the time of the retail release.

I got the same email :)

I was wondering if RTM meant the one that past or the upcoming one for the general public. I'm just glad to be getting a free copy :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back