HL2 Countdown!

I still havent ordered it yet :p I will have to do that later today

it's real.... I've seen the case and disk only 9 instock at my tesco, luckily i've put one by for myself :)

Amazon.co.uk seem to be on form.. they dispatched the game arlier at 2:41pm or there abouts.. it will arrive tomorrow :)

Khayman said:
No hes right. You could have used to the coupon to get the amount the bronze was worth off the silver or gold.

What I meant was maybe you could only get some money off if you wanted to upgrade to Silver or Gold from Bronze and not to Collector's edition. I don't see the Collector's edition being offered in steampowered.com. I had to get mine at ebgames.

got ya now vern

but you actually get more with the gold from steam...seems like you get everything digitally and then they send you the strat guide, posters, the collector's box and others when you order the gold from steam. but either way you will be happy

Dublex said:
Amazon.co.uk seem to be on form.. they dispatched the game arlier at 2:41pm or there abouts.. it will arrive tomorrow :)
Yep,I ordered it from them last month for my son and it's on it's way :cool:

I would wait for a patch to be released, we know what steam is like. LOL.

I heard 3 am est wonder if that was true if so I have 3 hours and 13 minutes to go

!!!!!!!!!! Dont know if I can make it lol

i ordered this game back in june. It marked the beginning of a new era for me. No more pirating. i must say im impressed as to how tight-kept this game is. usually these games are floating around the net.
hats off to valve

and maybe vivendi

;)

the the vampire game that uses its engine has been done for weeks.. tidbit of knowelge for the day

jimi_81 said:
i ordered this game back in june. It marked the beginning of a new era for me. No more pirating. i must say im impressed as to how tight-kept this game is. usually these games are floating around the net.
hats off to valve

and maybe vivendi

;)

Well I don't know if you heard about the leak about a year ago...that was really bad.

ya. the release isn't only worldwide by day, but also by TIME. 12AM for those in Pacific Time. 3AM for those in Eastern Time (being me, and... apparently Kermit too). not gettin mine till like.... almost 9AM. sad for me, but EBX ain't open all night, and i wouldn't wanna drive at 3AM either.)

edit: Grandmaster, that leak doesn't really count. it wasn't really that playable. all you could really do was mess wit the physics and that was about it. Halo 2 was out on the net like 2 weeks before release and was fully playable. so were a few other games that i can't think of.

Well if its gonna be 3 am I cant sit here and wait , I would if I could but tommorow I will be dead and thats not cool at work. So I will sit here a while and hope.

Yes I am GMT -5 or Eastern Standard Time would be same as New York 12.25 am here right now

Has Steam sent activation details yet?!?!
WHO IS PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW
we want reviews!!

don't think anyone, I think it's 1 hour and 12 or 13 minutes away

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back