GUI Customization Resources and Tutorials: Themes, Icons, Docks etc.

muzikool said:
Hehehe, yeah it's supposed to be used with the analog clock function in Samurize or something similar.

Are you looking for an analog or digital clock? Is it supposed to be a docklet for your dock, or for your desktop?

my dock!

I think NetRyder attached a zipped file in a thread that I started which had around 20-ish PNG clocks. Unfortunately, that thread was deleted due to that SQL glitch.

Added the following sites to the Icon Sites list:
Everaldo
wbc images
Rokey.net

Here's a potentially useful tool that I just came across.

Icon Searcher

Icon Searcher performs fast scan of all local hard disks for icon images(Support XP style icon). The program handles lots of different file formats, like DLL, EXE, ICO, ICL, OCX ,SCR, CPL ,BPL,VBX, DRV and extracts all available icons from files to the user-friendly visual image list.

Icons can be saved as separate icon files or copied to the Windows and then pasted into any application, document, or other environment supporting image pasting. This Program store found icons in database and compress them. Icon Searcher uses saving icons as BMP, ICO, JPG, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, TIFF files.

It's a 30-day trial program, but I wouldn't really see the need to run it more than once or twice.

I just reformated my computer and I lost some stuff I was using for ObjectDock. I need the info to my country (area) for the weather dock. I think muzikool or somebody gave me this?

For some reason I can't find Ontario again. Toronto is "CAXX0504," but weather.com doesn't come up with Ontario. In the address, you change cities by changing the number, and I tried consecutive number like 505, 506, 507 etc, which are all Canadian cities. I don't have anymore time to look right now, but I will look again later if you can't come across it.

Code:
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/local/CAXX0504?from=search_city

Just a small note... I found that getting the weather info for YsDock Weather docklet was found better or easier from this site.

http://uk.weather.com/

Maybe Object Dock works the same, I 'm not sure because I don't or have never really used Object Dock..

Just my $0.02 :)

Bman, what do you mean by not finding the "thing for the docklet?" You place your code in the configuration file along with the temp measurement that you want. Dangit I wish we still had the posts about this from before!

I mean I couldnt find "CAXX0343" that code thing for the docklet.

Thanks Beginning for finding that, and yea wish we still had those posts.

Edit* Here is what I see...

huh, yea thats what I wanted and now I have. I was showing you that the link you gave me didnt show me it. It's all good now! Except that my provider is down, and now none of my images are working :(.

Hmmm... If your provider is down how do you post? :) Glad you got the weather working.. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back