2007 Microsoft Office System Beta 2 Discussion

I don't have Office 2003 installed on any of my machines at the moment.
This beta's pretty solid; no unexpected crashes. Go for it. :)

I want the next refresh so I can customize the Ribbon :)

Any issues with Office 2007, Active Sync and your PDA?

I want the next refresh so I can customize the Ribbon :)

Any issues with Office 2007, Active Sync and your PDA?
My MDA never directly syncs with anything on my machine, so it's pretty much independent of the version of Office I have installed. The MDA and Outlook 2007 have no problems synchronizing with my Exchange server though.

As much as I'd like to, I have no money. I think I'll just try returning the parts from this box for now :D

Almost done downloading :)

I can't believe the refresh is the same size as the actual installer, heh heh.

Also have it downloaded, but haven't thrown it on just yet.

It works well. I like the new icons. They now match the icon for Accounting 2007 (which I am currently testing as well).

I've grown to like to ribbons. I think they are very functional and much easier to use than menus.

I have heard mixed feedback about the ribbons being able to hide in this version - are they able to do this?

i am having trouble installing the refresh build. when i open the EXE i get a message that says " there are no products affected by this package instlaled on this system." i have just an OK buttong. I select OK and thats it. I have office 2k3 installed now. should i unstinall this first?

Make sure Office 2007 Beta 2 is installed already. The refresh can only be applied to Beta 2 installations.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back