The legacy project

I finish work soon. In fact am about to **** off very shortly.

funky dredd and Funky Dredd are the same person, or at least should be.

It goes to the same profile.

It is only stored diferent in the collumn, which should be that big of a problem.

Lee Dogg and Funky Dredd have been done and after I have done the list below I will update the counters and threads will be rebuilt correctly (as some are cached)

gonaads said:
Chastity/chastity
Dave Holbon/dave holbon
Doom/doom
Ragnarok/RagnaroK
Standard/standard
taurus/Taurus
thekore/theKore

If you notice anymore, let me know, it is simple as replacing the userid in the post and their posts will be re-assigned. Same applies to anyone else who wants their posts back!!

Will do. :)

Don't forget these also:

napalmnthemorning/Napalmnthemorni
Kermit/Kermit_The_Frog
tdinc/td_inc

Their names are either that they added, removed a letter/number or capitalized something.

Now this one I'm not sure:

Jz1397-4/Jz1397-5

Ok, my first list is done. I will check out those users now and once I am done, update the counters and the users will retain their details.

Done those.

I will be starting a thread soon with the procedure for informing me of other users that need to be updated. (to make it as easy for me as possible to carry out the required process)

Already asked this, but didn't you tell us that Join Date will be corrected (XP-erience.org + Ntfs.org + Osnn.net) ?
Not that I want to speak for myself only (be sure about this !), but, for example, I registered back in 2001 ( Monday, December the 10th 2001)...

Last but not least, I vote Osnn.net: Best Site Ever !

thanks EP and sorry I didn't remember I used a upper case c in my name on NTFS

as the thread is not there yet - errr - well maybe you know I was MainframeGuy and they I became Mainframeguy... ;) Will post on that thread later if it helps though, no sweat.

Ok mate, I think I can manage that one :)

517 posts goes up to.... 745!

(the best way to check is to see if you have any posts that pre-date January 5th!!)

Mainframeguy said:
as the thread is not there yet - errr - well maybe you know I was MainframeGuy and they I became Mainframeguy... ;) Will post on that thread later if it helps though, no sweat.
I was in the same situation... but it looks to be all good now. Good work guys! :D

Seems like I recovered my posts from Ntfs.org when I were known as Ant -|- One, but my posts from XP-erience.org (between December 10th 2001 and November 16th 2002) when I were known as Daemon are missing.
Is this normal for all of us (XP-erience.org's posts to be recovered later) ?

Sorry again, but I noticed some had their Join Date prior to january 2004, is it normal ?

Yes, we had members before January 2004.
They have been changed manually tho or due to user merging.

But didn't you say you would restore the original Join Date for all of us ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back