CD/CDR/DVD/DVDR Reading Material

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
I've noticed alot of questions recently about cdrs and dvdrs. Thought I'd share some interesting materials I have picked up over the years. All of this stuff was freely available online so I don't think there should be a problem posting it. I also know that it's kinda large, so if someone would be kind enough to host it until I get my site up and running, I'd appreciate it. I'm sorry but one of the .pdf had to be in RAR format so I could split it for the attachment limit. Enjoy

1. National Institue of Standards and Technology CD and DVD Care And Handling Guide

Attachments

• CDandDVDCareandHandlingGuide.zip
    857.3 KB · Views: 38
2. Deluxe Global Media Services: Intro To CD and CD-Rom by Graham Sharpless

Attachments

• Intro To CD's & CD-Roms.pdf
    979.3 KB · Views: 310
Nobody's even taken a look at these yet. I feel so disappointed. Thought it would make for some good reading.

dreamliner77 said:
I can't believe no one has taken a look at these...
well I am sorry for your disappointment - just as soon as I complete my Visual Studio enterprise installation I shall rush to read and hopefully learn how to burn with more discrimination and quality ;)

[EDIT] Made time to skim read - Excellent stuff! I would host for you if I could and if you give permission I will share with a friend who may host for you but who I have to say likes to keep his domain quite private (password), dunno if that is any good to you? [/EDIT]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back