ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe Driver Downloads

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
OSNN Member boot_hill374 sent me an e-mail, regarding a thread that they had created before the crash asking for drivers. I wanted to put this back in for their reference, and for others to comment if necessary.

http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?modelname=A7N8X-E%20Deluxe&SLanguage=en-us

I have sent a message to the member to let them know it's back, as well as reference to the thread explaining what happened :)

EDIT: Message sent to member:

Greetings!

There was a server problem, which can be read more about here:
http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=79725

I have re-posted the information you need for your question, which can be found here:
http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=79856

Any questions or comments, please post in the appropriate threads for fastest response.

Derek
(kcnychief @ OSNN)

Re: ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe Support cd information

First of all thank you for informing me of the server crash and the subsequent loss of many threads, including my own. Thanks also for the link to the Asus download pages.

However, my original thread was concerning the support cd that would have been provided with the board had I purchased the board retail. I obtained the board via Ebuyer as OEM, so it never came with the cd. My thread was asking if anyone either knew where I could obtain another cd, or failing that, could someone please indicate to me its content, so that I could load the necessary drivers, utilities etc in the correct order.

Could someone out there please help me once more.:suprised:

The above mentioned download link, brings you to drivers and utilities for your motherboard, which is the content of your CD.

Just download the appropiate drivers (and maybe the manual) and burn them to a CD and viola!

It won't have a fancy autoplay menu (if you want one, look into AutoPlay Media Studio) but the content is still there. Besides the CD that is included usually had outdated drivers.

Thanks Admiral Michael. By the way, I notice you have the same motherboard as me. What graphics card do you have/what would you reccomend (without breaking the bank)?

boot_hill374 said:
Thanks Admiral Michael. By the way, I notice you have the same motherboard as me. What graphics card do you have/what would you reccomend (without breaking the bank)?

Well I have the ATI All in Wonder 9600XT (which is listed in my sig). Im nt sure what to suggest as mine (when I bought it anyways) would break the bank @ $350CDN.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back