Just blank page and still trying to open

percy

OSNN Senior Addict
hi. in my desktop when i click on a site the page is only blank and logo is just moving but for a long time it stays blank. i tried my notebook to access same site and was able to connect fast. i had already reset my router and even tried to disable my norton security. what could be wrong? thanks.

This is a standard reply the last time i got the last time
I posted a question simmilar to this....and practically
what everyone would tell you..or what they told me..

1. Have u scanned your desktop for spywares/addwares? Some
nasty ones are known to block your from where you wanna
go.

2. Did u use your notebook with the same internet connection?
To make sure you can go to the site try running a tracert
in DOS. Example type tracert www.osnn.net You can
replace www.osnn.net with the site u wanted to connect to.

3. Easiest way to find out if its IE is download another browser say
Mozilla and see if it works.

This is just some ideas. I sound more like eliminating the problem
one by one...but I guess thats how we all learn.

i will try to download another browser. and yes, i did check for spywares and fully scanned my desktop. i used IE in my notebook and it did not have any problem. i also just updated my security for windows xp pro (not sp2). this morning i have an email and a link to an ebay site and when i clicked it, it stayed the same, blank-hang-up-page and you can't use the IE browser like clicking on the Toolbar would not open.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back