Please change this back!

How would you like the post-bit timestamp?

• Total voters

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
(see attachment) All the 'posted at' times have been changed to xx minutes/hours/days/months ago. Can this be changed back please? Or at least add an option in the userCP to choose what format you want to see? It's ugly >.<

Attachments

• ewww.PNG
    ewww.PNG
    107.2 KB · Views: 168
I see EP is at his tweakin' best..........me likes.

Where's Mugsley????

I like the new format...

but I need an explanation on the whole 'Power' thing under the avatars...

I will see if I can make it a usercp option tonight :)
Power is the amount of reputation you add (or remove).

i kinda of like it but wouldnt mind a option to change it when i dont like it. Like the power and how it shows how many rep points a person has.

Looks much better, makes more sense than having just a date there, same goes for the post times.

Like the new rep post-bits too, verreh nice :)

I am pretty sure we can make it a user option.
Sounds like one of those things that can be.
But my internet here is crawling today :(
BT can't control their 85 meg pipe.

Don't know till now it was bought up I noticed it, not that I want to audition for clockwise2! Seems o.k.

ohh this your work net?
My net at work is ALWAYS crap even though we are supposed to have a 10 meg pipe :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back