Drunk and depressed

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
ok, here's the deal, I'm drunk, and I'm in love with my female roomate. I think she loves me, but I'm not sure what to do. ANyone got any advice

feel free to im me

dreamliner77 on AIM

Wait until your not drunk and try talking to her. Subtlety about it.

Dunno what you should do, but I fell in love with my ex-gf again.. doh :( Haven't seen her in a looong time and all of the sudden she calls me. And now she stole my heart again, bafff... My head is exploding, cant take this anymore... she keeps on flirting with me (pinching my ass all the time :p ) although she has a new bf. :confused: Women, can't live with them not can't live without them..

I've talked to her when I'm (she) isn't drunk and she just says that she thinks of me as a brother. If I didn't love her so much, I think I'd hate her

Did you tell her that you love her? I think that would be the first place to start.

Originally posted by dreamliner77
ok, here's the deal, I'm drunk, and I'm in love with my female roomate. I think she loves me, but I'm not sure what to do. ANyone got any advice

feel free to im me

dreamliner77 on AIM

oh yeah, I've told her. I don't know if she takes me seriously though.

bro - if she says she thinks of you as a brother, you have to move on. If you can't get over her then you need to find another girl and see if she gets jealous - but you have to be willing to use and abuse the substitute broad. I would suggest moving on - the brother comment is her "nice" way of saying "I'm not interested." It shows that she realizes that you're into her but she's not into you as you are.

ahhh,

hey, thanks for all the advice everyone. I guess it's just been a very bad night

yeah no problem. She's basically done all the work for you in a sense - it's just up to you to decide whether to press on or to take the hint and surpress your feelings. It sucks dude - but we all go through it so you aren't alone. My advice would be to ignore her for a while and don't seem quite as interested. Sometimes something so easy isn't as attractive to people, they want a challenge. I wouldn't focus on her so much, and if the opportunity presents itself at a later time then take advantage. Also, you say she's your roomate - that's tough. She knows your every move, if you don't have a lot going on and you're staying at the apartment on weekends instead of going out, she knows. But on the other hand you get to spend more time with her than a lot of other guys - it's a double-edged sword. You have to get your own thing going - tell her stories about what you have going on and make it real interesting - if she doesn't have any plans one night invite her out with a group. Just some suggestions. Good luck dude.

wow, something positive. I think. Thanks

I will move on. Maybe if I didn't spend so much time tinkering with this damn system...

Do this

Get her real drunk and get real drunk yourself. Then get a movie like you got mail or somethin one of them girly movies so by the end she should be feelin like she needs someone. Stop by the store before by a box of trojans! (magnum I hope:D ) Then do your thing and tomorrow hopefully she will say this guy is great and I need to be with him or blame it on the booze and say u dont remember a damn thing if it goes south!

Act interested in someone else. See if there is a change in her behavior. If there isn't, it is probably not gonna happen. Otherwise, get yer freak on!;)

Games, games, games...sheesh. When will you men learn, just be up front and honest with her. You said you told her that you love her but did you say you were IN love with her. They are totally different. I love my friend but I'm not in love with my friends...get my drift?

Go out to dinner or just stay at home BUT talk to her and tell her you IN love with her. You'll kick yourself in the ass for the rest of your life if you don't.

Jewelzz, where'd I be without you!!!

Well, it's a long drawn out story, I'll let you know how it goes.

Was looking threw old threads and I wanna know what ever happend?

jesus christ..... even batman would be shocked at this one tittlebitties :D

Jewelzz said:
Games, games, games...sheesh. When will you men learn, just be up front and honest with her. You said you told her that you love her but did you say you were IN love with her. They are totally different. I love my friend but I'm not in love with my friends...get my drift?

Go out to dinner or just stay at home BUT talk to her and tell her you IN love with her. You'll kick yourself in the ass for the rest of your life if you don't.

I agree in my experience, if you dont say it exactly the way you mean it, she will ignore or not understand what you are saying. Just bite the bullet and DO IT!!!

Good luck to ya
--Chris

It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

is she broke his heat tittles you deserve to get punched in the nutts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back