Wallpapers... Post and Request

Funny one I found today.

Attachments

• 20050128-Technical_Imperfection.jpg
    20050128-Technical_Imperfection.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 265
Hah!

Now that's good. Nice find muzi. :D

That's on my desktop right now, muzikool.

Girl 1: "Aww, poor thing!"
Girl 2: "Awww, that's horrible!"
Girl 3: "Let's make out" **

**May or may not be true.

Grandmaster said:
That's on my desktop right now, muzikool.

Girl 1: "Aww, poor thing!"
Girl 2: "Awww, that's horrible!"
Girl 3: "Let's make out" **

**May or may not be true.

:laugh:

That many girls in your room?

I'm in the fireplace lounge actually :p I don't live on campus :/

Request:
Been a while since I posted here guys, just bought a new laptop , only got it for its price.

Only problem is it's widescreen 1200x880 and struggling to get some descent walls for it or what would be better is some app that lets me use my own pics without them looking stretched.

Funny really got a slap of the misses for putting a pic of her on the desktop, she commented that she wasnt that short and stumpy.
Hopefully one of you can sort something out that will do the job, I tried resizing with a few popular apps but they still look short and stumpy.

regards to all.
have a great xmas and new year

Cupid

Last edited:
If you're using windows, make sure that when you set a wallpaper which isn't the proper screen resolution to change "position" to 'center'. This should solve your stretching issue.

Also, 1280x1024 is a fairly popular resolution. You can always use Photoshop or Paint.NET etc to cut a bit off the top and bottom, as long as it doesn't ruin the overall image.

i think macro pictures make some awesome wallpapers..... dunno why.... they just look a little more suiting. but right now i'm using the one you found, muzikool. it's just too neat!

hey guys, wondering if anyone is still taking requests? if so...
could you make a kinda clean looking? mostly white, background using the attached image. if you could, could you put the image on the right side of the background? and 1280x1024, much love to anyone who can do this.

also does anyone know a theme thats kinda colorless? like a dark grey, black, kinda thing? and if so, any icons to match?

Attachments

• workin.jpg
    workin.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
I have a kind of wierd request. I would like a 1024 x 768 desktop background (black) with kind of a cartoony type television using only shades of white, grey and black. If anyone could make that I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks
Tim

timmyg84 said:
I have a kind of wierd request. I would like a 1024 x 768 desktop background (black) with kind of a cartoony type television using only shades of white, grey and black. If anyone could make that I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks
Tim

How's this?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back