Wallpapers... Post and Request

It is a real pic.

I've seen this type of lightning show first hand, while driving through Arizona on my way to Mexico during the night.

It's a freaky sight, first hand. :)

Here's a strange one I found in my travels. :D

Last edited:
Yes.... That is a strange one.. :) Hey! Thanks for the link to some wallpapers.. :)

rightclick/save image as, ....rightclick/save image as, ....rightclick/save image as, ....rightclick/s........ :D

For ~bk
smile.gif

Attachments

• Beach13.jpg
    Beach13.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 277
I have a request:

I want my background to be just like the main menu of Doom3 (rotating planet, mouseover grid and everything).
Please Please Please...

Did you mean something like this?

They are three at different stages.

(they are 1152x864 png)

Last edited:
As requested, Sunset wallpapers.

Attachments

• Sunsets 58.jpg
    Sunsets 58.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 114
  • Sunsets 03-1.jpg
    Sunsets 03-1.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Sunsets 18-1.jpg
    Sunsets 18-1.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Sunsets 67-1.jpg
    Sunsets 67-1.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 89
request

can anyone make me a background with the attached image in it, in some creative way :)

Attachments

• KoreanMap-Tiger.jpg
    KoreanMap-Tiger.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9,642
Frost Bliss Mod

Here's another wall I messed with... :) It's a mix of M$ Energy Bliss and M$ Frost wallpapers... The zipfile includes 2 resolutions 1600x1200 x 1280x1024

Download @ DA

Attachments

• Frost_Bliss_Preview.jpg
    Frost_Bliss_Preview.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 311
one.123 said:
can anyone make me a background with the attached image in it, in some creative way :)

Workin on it. :)

But first... here's a wallpaper I found that I think looks very nice.

Last edited:
WooHoo.. Punkychan!! :) Nice link... Would be nice if they were a bit higher res though.....

Could I please request any 2560x1024 wallpapers? Or links to sites that feature them? Got my second monitor up with an extended desktop, and although I can stretch what I have with UltraMon I'd really like some designed to exploit the measurements - and maybe deal with the "unavoidable gap" in the middle!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back