[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I guess we shouldn't sing our victory songs nor dress for the party. YET! :)

I really hope my entry (and omg, its 1 out of 70?) was correct. Because I plan on blogging about my entries to this contest (and hopefully winning) and reviewing the sites where I can (OSNN's contest was suprisingly clear, gets people to build the community, and easy enough to enter; kudos EP) I saved my entry to a txt file shortly before I entered. I'd like to know if it was correct, although I don't think EP will disclose it (can't say I blame EP; the potential drama isn't worth it), so I'm gonna ask your opinions in the forums:

1. FreeBSD
2. xp-erience.org
3. Windows XP
4. 3rd September 2002
5. (Windows XP) Expert Zone Community
6. August 24, 1981

I wasn't sure about #5, so I entered all that I could. I think its right, but idk...
And yes, my adrenaline is building; these are great odds to win!

Look all correct to me.

I'm excited.

This is the best (well, winning is the best... so second best) part of any contest... anticipation of results!

Okay, best parts of contests:
1. Winning
2. Anticipation of End Result
3. Looking at the Prize before Entry

Stunning revelation while purposefully delaying announcing the winner.
But I have actually met most of the owners of the 31 sites and actually got drunk with them in Las Vegas including the guys from Buzz Corps.

How weird is that considering how little time I spend in Vegas (and how much time I spend drunk)

Stunning revelation while purposefully delaying announcing the winner.
But I have actually met most of the owners of the 31 sites and actually got drunk with them in Las Vegas including the guys from Buzz Corps.

How weird is that considering how little time I spend in Vegas (and how much time I spend drunk)

I hope you're not drunk now :)

everyone so excited to see their name in winner list :)

Look over there! An unnecessary distraction! *points* That ought to keep the vultures busy

Wow over 500 posts in this thread. I think people are starting to get a little anxious. :D

I hope you're not drunk now :)

Guess that if EP'd drunk right now and him being drunk would mean choosing you.... your opinion would shift 180 degrees? :rolleyes:

Just saying...

I will post in around 5 minutes I think.

Drum Roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I did my little draw and came out with a random number between 1 and 65 of 16.
What does that mean!!?!

Nothing by itself! I checked the result the winner had one post. Oh no, I would be kicking myself!

Another random number produced 5 and a winner with 4 posts all made on May 4th, not a winner.

Another roll has produced the number 6, the owner of this particular email has made posts since they signed up not all of which have been about the competition and seems to have made contributions in various threads.

So congratulations to Mizzle and once I have figured out what the hell is supposed to happen next I will be in touch.

If you could private message your name, phone number and address that should be at least a good starting point. I haven't seen it written anywhere but I will pass on these details to the other sites taking part so you don't win another one - hey one is good enough right?

Thanks to everyone for taking part and it does make me sad that there aren't more prizes to give away and although my answers seem to have been shakey (was short notice to be honest!) but I enjoyed myself. For those that jonied for the competition I hope you will stick around.

I would also like to thank all the OSNN staff for bearing with this (it has been a lot of work for some of us) and everyone for being patient when the server was tweaked for optimal performance.

Thanks to the OSNN members who didn't need such an incentive to take part in our little part of the web. I will start working towards a competition specifically for members although obviously I just made this up so have no details at this time.

One last thanks to the guys at Buzz Corps and HP for making this all possible.While the competition is over for OSNN, it is ongoing elsewere and today it has started on Digital Home Thoughts and you can find the other sites taking part over on 31 Days of the Dragon.

Thanks for taking part.

OSNN 2.0 is coming

Congrats Mizzle

happy day in Denmark! :)

And so the traffic of OSNN suddenly fell for reasons unknown...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back