What type vehicle do you drive?

So, what vehicle do you drive?

• small to medium sized car

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • fricken tank (ala Cadalac/Grand Marque for example)

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • small pickup

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • large pickup (aka F-250 size or bigger)

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Jeep

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • SUV

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I'm with Arnie, Hummer all the way

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other/ please specify

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters
gonaads said:
1131.jpg

heh heh :p

:laugh:

Son Goku said:
hehe, now, if your daughter should be on a date, that would be one big "hell no" :D Somehow, parents, and dates, just don't mix :)
I repeatedly inform her of the "no dating until you are 40" rule! :eek: :laugh:

Son Goku said:
Well, if one makes the big bucks; one could afford expensive dinners every night and not even think about it...

As a college student, I know what a budget is ;) I also don't live on campus anymore, so have all the extra bills one gets (renting an appt), along with tuition, and without much in the way of income...

Perhaps in a years time I won't have to think about such things (after I graduate from one of my majors); but until at least then, I know how it is for those of us with less disposable income...
Best of luck to you in future success, but in general, the budget stays around...you just add a few digits to the numbers.:lick::)

ThePatriot said:
I repeatedly inform her of the "no dating until you are 40" rule! :eek: :laugh:

:laugh:

Best of luck to you in future success, but in general, the budget stays around...you just add a few digits to the numbers.:lick::)

Well, not sure what will happen. Have been doing a double major with computer science/engineering as well as computer networking. Also been looking some into network security, figuring that post 9/11 almost anything security related will be in fairly high demand...

Doubt I'll see something really good straight out of college, but have had plans to prepare myself for making em big bucks :D Well eventually, given enough career advancement... Has also included things that have fairly good demand, and market earning potential :)

Time, of course will always tell, as nothing's really certain at this point...

Course, even there if one isn't careful... My father made about $80,000 back in the 1980s... We still had to budget of course ;)

Oh, and ROFL Gonaads, for the money toilet paper :laugh:

1998 Buick Custom Skylark. Yea, a Skylark. Its paid for :) finally. 90,000 miles. I bought this beauty to get my daughter every other weekend. She lived at the time 2 1/2 hours away. Now she's only 45 minutes from home.

4SA.jpg

My grandma's bf has that car but a lil older...not to bad of a car.

2005 Chevy Colorado
18 city 24 Hwy

3.5L i5 220HP 185 ft/lbs torque

:)

Sazar said:
I can almost feel my butt tingling for that :laugh:

That be some expensive shiit. hah! :laugh: expensive shi... Aaaaaaa, never mind.

Eh, Bill Gates has so much...he could probably afford to eat these on a regular basis :D

BTW, I'm surprised how popular this thread has become... I wonder if it warrants a sticky, until such time as the members here tire of it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
eeh...... finally got around to takin a pic of my jeep..... also took one of my mom's car. don't mind the crap on the bumper and passenger side fender.... jeep hasn't been running right for like.... 2 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    279.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 90
Personally - I drive a 2000 Dakota SLT extended cab - wtih a V6 in it!

Can't beat the wifes' 2004 Camry SE with a 4 banger in it - over 700 miles to a 22 gallon gas tank!

i was driving a combination of 3 vehicles this year,
my main car, 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS (frekin Boat)
my dad's car, 2004 Chevrolet Caprice Royale (very nice and roomy)
and last but not least, 2005 Chevrolet Lumina LTZ
chevrolet-impala-1996b.jpg

U515DT20041116164252.jpg

large_lumina_sedan_LTZ.jpg

damnyank said:
Personally - I drive a 2000 Dakota SLT extended cab - wtih a V6 in it!

Can't beat the wifes' 2004 Camry SE with a 4 banger in it - over 700 miles to a 22 gallon gas tank!

700 miles?

Dang, thats more than some diesel cars m8.

I get about 450 with mine :D

Who is linking to something that causes me to keep denying a cert for sara lee foods everytime I read this thread?

Yes, this is annoying as hell. And if I'm not sure what something is, I'm not about to except...

If this, whatever could be removed, it would surely be appreciated...

BTW, haven't noticed it in other threads...

thx to the person who got rid of that annoying security certificate thing :up:

Last edited:
Son Goku said:
Yes, this is annoying as hell. And if I'm not sure what something is, I'm not about to except...

If this, whatever could be removed, it would surely be appreciated...

BTW, haven't noticed it in other threads...

thx to the person who got rid of that annoying security certificate thing :up:
Im still getting the certificate notice.

It has to be a pic or something, I disable displaying images in Firefox and didnt get the prompt.

Last edited:
I was getting those a few times here and once or twice on another site.

Thought it was just from updating firefox but then I started to think and then i read the post from goku

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back