Wallpapers... Post and Request

one.123 said:
can anyone make me a background with the attached image in it, in some creative way :)

Here's one for starters... basically a test run. But if you want some other background or color, let me know

1152x864 png

Last edited:
^ bump ^ !

Anyone else with extended desktop? It is really hard to find wallpapers the right size! I have got one link from OSNN (thanks!) but that was lower res. than I run so if anyone can give me 2560x1024 that would be pretty cool....

Mainframeguy said:
^ bump ^ !

Anyone else with extended desktop? It is really hard to find wallpapers the right size! I have got one link from OSNN (thanks!) but that was lower res. than I run so if anyone can give me 2560x1024 that would be pretty cool....

I may have some at home (at work ATM). I'll see when me gets home.

Found these...

Shuttle Launch

F-16 windtunnel

Galaxie

Orion Nebula

Orion Nebula2

Columbia Launch (close-up of engines firing)

Saturn (infrared)

Now this one is sweet.

global weather

Here's the site:

http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~fine/Tech/desktop-images.html

Here's another place/site that has some nice stuff.

http://www.vladstudio.com/duals/

Just click on an image and then click on the rez ya want (below the image). :)

sample

2 dual papers I have in my desktops folder for some reason :D ...

thanks for working on my request!

could youlike do something to make it look good with the gant icons?

one.123 said:
thanks for working on my request!

could youlike do something to make it look good with the gant icons?

I'll see what I can do when I get home (at work ATM :( :p).

vladstudio said:
I made several wallpapers to decorate your desktop for Christmas - please take a look at them at http://www.vladstudio.com/christmas/ - I will be happy if you like and use them!

Welcome to OSNN vlad - looking at your /dual dir now and may use one or two... they have quite an "East European" look and feel - remind me of Polish posters (this is a compliment!)

Have some rep on me for giving dual monitor papers!

one.123, here are three with different background colors that should work with GANT icons.

Last edited:
Actually just worked out what I need are 3840 x 1024 images to span the two monitors right (at least I think that is right).... I don't suppose you could add that resolution to those vailable Vlad? I'll subscribe if ya do!

Hey one.123, I made up this one... I was playin around and thought it looked good.

Last edited:
New Orion images

See here for the news background to this - I am just wondering if anyone has come across any larger, or desktop images? I already have an orion one, but these new images look something else!

That looks excellent, love the colour shades. Are those grid lines / graph markings I can see? :)

For all you peeps that have wide screen monitors or multiple monitors... this is for YOU. :rolleyes: Really. :D

sidney harbor

warning... really really wide

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back