Post Your Case

cool teddy looks good, how do you rate Lian Li against coolermaster cases? as i cant decide :-/ i think i swing more Lian Li though

i had to use a picture from the vendor of the box i have, since i cant find a place that allows image linking and free hosting on the net..:(

but here is the picture of my current box...
A451-3004.jpg

Zino - hit the attachment button on the Advanced Post page and attach your images to your message :D

indyjones said:
cool teddy looks good, how do you rate Lian Li against coolermaster cases? as i cant decide :-/ i think i swing more Lian Li though

Ta.

It's a top notch case..really very nice. The black aluminium is finished beautifully. Comes with two facias that cover my dvd and cdr...has two front fans (adjustable with small swich on front) and two rear fans. Quality build.

So many little extras with the case too...everything is so simple. And very spacious. Got a Tagan 480w PSU to go with it...best one.

Cant comment on Coolermaster cases..never had one.

Wow that must be a new revision, Teddy I did not realise you got so many extras with them! Is it possible for you to post some more pictures please, or like inside and stuff? I am really interested in these cases now :)

Since this thread came back to life I built a new computer:)

Attachments

• CORNER1.jpg
    CORNER1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 122
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 104
wow, dubbin. niceness. and..... are those 3 long oval holes in the side window? or is it just etched plastic or somethin to make it look like it?

And as for Graebob..... the freaky thing is that i have a case that is almost exactly the same. lol

indyjones - sure...

M'insides...nothing spectacular compared to some on here!...
guts.jpg

Size of the Lian Li compared to my last case...
size.jpg

The quality of finish on this case is outstanding...
finish.jpg

...but please try to ignore the beige floppy hiding there...he's harmless. ;)

And the Tagan 480w psu...also gives you an idea how much space is in this case..
psu.jpg

...and gives you an idea of how bad i am at organising cables!

Ok, here are some snaps I think I took last week.
Thought I had taken some of inside my case, but erm, apparently not :)

I will take some snaps inside the case when and if my 9800 pro returns, nasty geforce4mx in there atm. and yes the chest at the back was poached from the army ;p

Must of got it wrong Teddy! Is that a full tower then it seems HUGE! Nice tidy setup up there Dubbin1 and E-Punk judging from the bear towes the chest was not the only thing poached ;)

Nah, the beer towels are mine.
I used to be / am a barman you know ;)

Where'd you get your desk from EP, I'm after a nice basic desk like that at the moment :D

Electronic Punk said:
Nah, the beer towels are mine.
I used to be / am a barman you know ;)

Far enough I did too and my mates the manger there so before I left I got loaded with optics, drip trays, the works really :)

Do you not have a floppy drive at all?

lol I would ditch mine but need it to install the raid drivers for my sata drives when i format :(

Well when it comes to me having to do that, I will prob reinstall it, but then hide it behind the cover again :p

ElementalDragon said:
are those 3 long oval holes in the side window? or is it just etched plastic or somethin to make it look like it?

They are actually indents in the window with etching around them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back