Post Your Case

My comp is here I'm too lazy to post all the stats here and upload the pics; they're already on my website. :p Anyway, it's a mess of cables because I don't have any round ones and there are way too many cables that connect from my eight fans and two front lights to the power supply... what a mess it is!

Dubbin1 said:
Go fix that wiring nightmare and dont come back until it is done :p
lol someone w/ worse wiring then me ... yay!

Actually, my case isn't very loud... All the fans are only ~35cfm at most and spin <3000 rpm. I was expecting it to be louder than it is, but it's completely bearable.

omg whats wrong with my wiring? it looks good to me....theres still good circulation...

Prod, don't feel bad... mine's every bit as bad as yours. 8 fans + 2 front lights, 9700 Pro video card, 2 optical drives + 1 hard drive all makes for a lot of molex connectors. I do need to get some round cables, however. They look much nicer than standard flat cables even though I already have my flat cables hidden as well as possible.

here's mine :p

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 108
so i did, i forgot that???

/me goes to mental hospital

lol heny, looks like u got mad cow disease! ? LOLZ get it guys? get it? funny huh? ah...

I will post mine later, still needs a little cable tidying.

Just installed an antec true blue psu, a coolermaster cool drive and a new cool cathode. Took out my 40 gig western digital hard drive too as it was very noisy.

Will post some pics of my little project as soon as I can borrow a digicamera firstly though here is a picture BEFORE modding (mine was even more basic had no side fan)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 100
Right here are the modded piccys

Mods:
Cut 120mm intake Hole
sprayed bottom bit black
Fitted 120mm grill internally
modded enermax speed adjustable 120mm fan (added 4 blue leds) drilled case for adjuster (middle of enermax sticker)
Added Blue LEDs to power and reset switches (2 per switch)
Removed green power led
Removed red hdd led and replaced with purple
Used coolermaster blanking plate (yeah i know it does not really go) for Zalman Fanmate 1
Modded Digidoc 5 -> added firewire and usb2 ports where small useless 40mm fan was
modded pioneer 120s slot dvd drive (with blue led)

Other mods are 80mm top blow hole (controlled by digidoc)
soundproofing (under [platic bezel and in case is sound proofed)
rear exhast drilled out 80mm hole fitted grill

Pictures attached

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 134
<Drools....> Wow... I just have a basic Simbadda C550 case with 1 rear fan for my 2.6Ghz P4, P4T533-C MB, and GeForce fX 5200 128Mb, but ya, i just got a job (only 16 so i'll have money to get another hard drive, have a 80gig Maxtor right now) then get somethin that looks like indyjones</Drools....>

looks like the one on my sig...minus the exhaust manifolds, custom paint job, custom grill, spoiler, and flames coming out the side ;)

Many Thanks Vetrius :)
This case will do me until I can afford to get a nice aluminium one :)

Right some inside shots:-

Mod List:-
CoolerMaster sound proofing and aska Sound Proofing
Cable shortened enermax power supply (though still looks messy :( )
120MM fan filter fitted (120mm hole cut in outer plastic and on the steel inner case)
home-made round cables (for live drive and all other ribbon cables (cables are shortened, slit then heat shrink is used)
Artic cooler fitted to ATI 9800
Fan fitted to the top (blow hole cut with 80mm hole-saw)
Back hole cut and 80mm grill fitted to improve air flow

Attachments

• DSCF0011 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0011 (Small).JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF0012 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0012 (Small).JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 124
Henygirl said:
hear is mine :)

BBC b? I like the ZX81 (with 16k powerpack) Sinclair Spectrum 128k (with floppy) and the acorn electron i got stashed away. Might hunt down a Commodore 64 at a boot fair soon, you can sure pick up some bargains.

Tell me, is the monitor LCD Green?

I would use mine through a TV. :)

Nice computer though.

I remember my first programming.

for a=1 to 100000
print a;
next a

You still have centipede and purple people eaters?

Sure that's how it went, try it out and see for me :)

Hey, any Calgarians or Canadians even gimme any good places to buy mods? I'm looking into doing some of this myself... It seems like a good hobby.

Mods:
2 Meteor lights (1 blue, 1 green)
1 bubble tube light (green(
1 80mm chassis fan
1 IDE EL blue cable
1 Sound control module
Clear Side panel

Attachments

• 3-13-2004 015.JPG
    3-13-2004 015.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 3-13-2004 016.JPG
    3-13-2004 016.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 94

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back